Local SEO in Scottsdale AZ is not an impossible goal.
What is Local SEO for Scottsdale? Well, it’s more simple than you might expect. If you’re a business in Scottsdale and you want people to find your website when they search for your services or in your industry, then you need to Optimize your site for Search Engines to find you. As a business owner, you likely have a hundred things to do everyday before noon and none of them probably include checking your rankings in a local google search. But if you have, and you can’t be found, well, that’s where services like mine come in to help you. Ranking in Scottsdale for your services is daunting, but it’s attainable. Whether you serve the 85260, 85258 or 85257 zip code areas in Scottsdale, you can still get a good ranking for your business.
A couple misconceptions about local SEO for your business website.
1. I don’t need a yellow page listing if I am on google maps.
– IYPs or Internet Yellow Page listings are actually a very legitimate way to verify your business and adds to your ranking in search results. But you do need to make sure your information is current on those listings.
2. As long as I have a google map listing, people will find me locally.
– Google maps is not just a simple directory of businesses, there are many other factors that come into play with where you show up on a Google Map search: Reviews, Verified Google Business and a Google Plus verified page are just three of them.
– Many people overlook Apple Maps, when it comes to local SEO. Don’t forget to include your iPhone customers.
There may be many Scottsdale businesses with similar services and products to yours, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be found organically in a Google or Bing search.
Check out my free e-book or give me a call and I’ll be glad to assist with your local SEO needs. First consultation is absolutely free.