Local SEO in Glendale AZ is not an impossible goal.
If you’re a business in Glendale and you are tired of not being found on the first search results page when searched in your local area, please read on. As a business owner, you likely have a hundred things to do everyday before noon and none of them probably include checking your rankings in a local google search. Getting found in Glendale for your services is daunting, but it’s attainable. Whether you serve the 85310, 85308, 85382, 85306, 85381, 85304,85345, 85302, 85305, 85303, 85301, 85033 or 85031 zip code areas in Glendale, you can still get a good ranking for your business.
A couple misconceptions about local SEO for your business website.
1. I don’t need a yellow page listing if I am on google maps.
– IYPs or Internet Yellow Page listings are actually a legitimate way to verify your business and adds to your ranking in search results.
2. As long as I have a google map listing, people will find me locally.
– Google maps is not just a simple directory of businesses, there are many other factors that come into play with where you show up on a Google Map search: Reviews, Verified Google Business, a Google Plus verified page are just three of them.
– Many people overlook Apple Maps, when it comes to local SEO. Don’t forget to include your iPhone customers.
There may be many Glendale businesses with similar services and products to yours, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be found organically in a Google or Bing search.